Sunday, June 24, 2012

It's Raining...its pouring

Its Sunday and instead of sleeping in on my day off I was awake at 7am...I got 7 hours or so of sleep so i should be happy.  2 cups of java with my Hazel Nut creamer....awww ....love Sundays...its now 815 (yes I drank 2 cups that fast).... I feel like i have been up for hours.  I NEED A NAP....I couldnt even get up from the chair on the patio to go to bed...i just fell asleep.  After an hour I was awake again.... BUT OH SOOO TIRED....I have stuff to do... I cant sleep the day away....come on Heather, get your act together.  I WAS USELESS... I managed to stay awake until 11am and then took another nap for an hour.



I HAVE BEEN TIRED THE ENTIRE DAY!!!!!

Now I am facing possible Tropical Storm Debby.  Am I tired due to the rain?
What are your tips, tricks to fight Fatigue without medication?

No comments:

Post a Comment