Monday, June 25, 2012

Never give in, always adapt

Hi everyone. I have had Multiple Sclerosis now for 13yrs. If I have learned anything throughout this entire time is embrace MS don't fight it. MS doesn't define us, however it is part of who we are. I believe its so important to understand that.
I may need to adjust things or work around my MS but that is our reality. By adapting and never giving in we continue to LIVE not just EXIST. Its important to have a positive attitude however, they're are time when we are vulnerable, and that's ok, we are human. Those are the times to reach out and ask for help. There is never any shame in saying "can you lend me a hand".
I am personally dealing with a lot beside my MS, I cant deny I am stubborn, but I know when its ok to say" I need a ear to listen to me, a shoulder to cry on".
Never be afraid to ask for help, Never be afraid to live. We may need to do things a little differently than others and thanks fine. Be you and be true to yourself, ALWAYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment